She Ain't My Girl

Assalamualaikum 

So
I am killing my eagerness to 'hi' him
Aaaaa
LOL
It's kinda NOT funny

Keh keh keh
I never thought I can do this
But now 
Here I am
Standing here
With a bloody knife
*muahahaha a.k.a devil laugh*

As I have knocked my forehead for 18766762 times
I feel dizzy now
Aaaaa
That kind of feeling
When you're dying
With your own imagination
You'll see your unicorn
Is leaving you
Baby,don't cry
Heyyyyyyyyy

Do you notice something here?
My brain is making its own scheme 
For me
For my heart
Hahahahaha
What am I doing ?
Argh
His profpic is the same as his friend's
Well
Alhamdulillah .
I can hide from him

Anyway,does he want to see you ?

"Hey seniorita ma cherie,
Please be my little lady,little lady"

Better love story than Twilight,LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#