Eid and Free

Assalamualaikum

So
Last Thursday Sahut had a day
A wowzie day
And I was like 'Huuu uuuu huuu uuuu ..ohyeeeeaahhh...tomorrow.....made my day uuuuu..'
As Aspura and Aspura were like 'Oh man we're thirsty no water here maaannn...'
I slept at Liyana's house for a night
and it was Alhamdulillah,awesome

Wa punya tema : Black
Lain lain : dia olang punya suka

So here's the day

I was kinda wow in the morning
Because well I always do something that is kinda weird and funny,maybe ?
We had some jokes and then had to sing some songs
Well,Merdeka Raya

 Le me,Atiqa and Liyana
 Here's Maisarah and I
 With le twin *left:Adlina right:Aqilah
Ukhwah Fillah

I carried my pinkish passport everywhere
And everyone's question was like 'Oh semangak nyoo ?'

Alhamdulillah for everything
And thanks for Maisarah

Nurul Adlina is here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#