Gwenchana

Assalamualaikum

So tears were my last word
But they never stop

Yeah
Alhamdulillah
I've got you as a princess in my life
You're looking great in that green life
Even though we both know that it sucks
But we've got it,so we've to make it beautiful
Being someone that everyone hates in a school,is kinda fun actually
Your compasses will be sabotaged
Same goes to your chair
Smile always and we should say Alhamdulillah

Even we aren't living in a same dorm
Man you are behaving like we are a roommate
It is utterly .. awesome

Sorry my honeybunny
If I hit you with my tounge's sword

Sorry
For being cut and dried

Sorry

You used to say that I'm a great girl
Kind
Saint and what so ever
But for me

"She is,sometimes sucks,but looking cute,and she's kind,and maybe always willing to die because of us.."




 Saranghae Le Us
May Allah bless us,InsyaALLAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#