Cheyenne

Assalamualaikum

She knows nothing except giving me a heartache
With her crazyness
Her big eyes
A little bit shorter than me maybe ?
But she's the one that has everything about me
Because I gave them to her 

I cant tell the truth about her words
'Cause le me too no know
She is too irony about somethin'
Or
Not irony but has something to do with jokes maybe ?
Some mysterious jokes everyday and everywhere

I thought she was lying to me
But she was telling it to everyone
So I was just like

"Yeahh trust her"

Sometimes I miss her
I cried sometimes because of her last year
Nahh
Because of some things but they reminded me about her evil jokes and laugh and yada yada yada

I just
Hope we will be like now 
Like when we were in primary school
When we were best friends
In Shaa Allah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#