Made My Daayy

Assalamualaikum

So Alhamdulillah aku dapat pergi rumah Hajar kelmarin
Yeahyeaaahhhh!
Memandangkan dia cuma ada dua beradik
Aku macam yeah orang asing taktauw malu buat bising
Hajar berapa kali suruh aku shhuuuhhh !
Tercakap kuat , common mistake right ? Kuang kuang kuang

She made some plans with me for yesterday and we worked her plan
First thing first Alhamdulillah I could make it through her house's gate .
Kinda nervous looking at the next house
Then as usual I would see Hajar at the table with that kind of hair and the muslimah clothe and her smile
Hmmphh
Miss it

We played Badminton and it was hard man
I couldn't play it well
Heyeahh Hajar plays it everyday with Sofiya 'till her right hand maybe has a real pain
Then I met Sofiya
It was funny
She was shocked and I was shocked and when Hajar turned back she was shocked and everyone was shocked
Yeah
Knowing Sofiya is one of the best thing in my life in my diaries in my head in my mind in my story
She is,the weirdest person I have ever met after myself
And I love her
Even we never talk from voice to voice through the vaccuum
Even I dont know what's in her heart,mind about me
Hehehehehehehe

Then I met her father
It was kinva vow because at that time Hajar and I were talking about his son and you know my voice's volume when it is his time
We're hoping he didnt hear us

:)

"Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest
I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here
Cause I remember it all too well"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#