RED

Assalamualaikum

Everyone will change one day
Including me
And you
And her
And him
And they
And someone out there

And I barely gave up
Until you pulled me up again

Somedays
Im feelin' that you are an Ice King
Bad but nice inside
Crispy outside and you have Vanilla for me in your life
A life that kills me three times in my head

We were awesome
And ridiculous
And crazy
But have brains
Can think twice
Yeah
We could and we can

You just gave me some oxygen
Gave me some hopeless hopes
Gave me some lies
Gave me some feelings
And you broke me easily

Yeah
But it's too hard for me
To reply it same as you did
Because you are too soft and creamy
Too cool
Too mysterious
Too innocent

You just fell too hard

"Down the stair,you were there,you remember it all"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#