2013

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah

I would miss Kak Ika,Kak Mirah,Kak Aima and Kak Malisa badly
Well
They are the cutest and craziest and the most intelligent sisters I have ever met
They came from a large group of brainy students and met me
And met Atiqa Liyana Nayli and Fatiha
Then it ended up with a noisy dorm
Le MPP4 LOL
lantak ah bukan kacau hidup orang ok gurau je

Most of them got 8As
And le me was like woah cool man they are the best I have told you myself
And was motivated to study well In shaa Allah
And someone said

You Batch98 would be in high spirit to study and it lasts for one month and then your head will be explode

True story
Haha
People call it hangat hangat tahi ayam

So 28 December
Is the date
Anddddddd
I have no kain hitam susun belakang and am like Ottoke

Trust me I got no iPhone LOL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#