A story

Assalamualaikum

Ehemmmm

Well
I thought
I wouldn't do that surprising thing
Until yesterday
And it was like . Killing someone with a nice feeling and the freedom is mine forever .
And ever

Allahurabbi
Subhanallah
Alhamdulillah
Allahuakbar

I was shaking
I was
Hurting myself
Loosing my mind
And
Maybe you will think that I am so desperate you should think twice hehe
Wanting something from you
And it is so impossible
And I wrote songs about my life and my broken heart
Tell the world about them
And they make you feel ashamed

You mad bro ?

Lol
It isn't funny at all
Yeah
Maybe you are so angry and it makes you want to be a murderer
And your target is me
Hahh
I don't know what to do

I feel you forget me
Like I used to feel you breathe
Like you used to forget my words
Like remembering your parents' faces
Like learning something that you have learnt before




Nostalgia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#