Flashback

Assalamualaikum

"Remembering you comes in flashbacks,
And echoes"

When I told you to forget the Do and Re but remember me
You told me you would remember me every moment of your life
But you even forget me when the games are in both of your hands

When I asked you did I make you feel bad
You told me of course not Im the one who made you feel right
But now I feel that Im the fire who burned you yesterday

When I didnt give you any news
You told me you love me
So why did you go away ?

People change
I know that
But not everyone lies

You are kind
I admit it
But you make me feel that you are so evil
And it makes me feel Im pathetic

Am I ?
Am I that pathetic .. ?
So desperate ?
No
Im just bored
Tired
And have nothing to do actually
LOL
Even blablabla

ROFL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#