Yaa Man

Assalamualaikum

So as you know

Im the girl who is soooo desperate
LOL
Wanting you
Expecting something from you like a fool
Like I have no life to live

Actually
You should think twice
No
Triple
No
Even more than 1829273387387 times
Haha ok gurau je 

Now I know
It is just
I pretend to be fool like I dont know what to do when I have nothing to do
Even I have lots of ideas and activities to be done
I like food more than I like people
Okay people here is you babe
LOL Im sorry
Jake is right
Food is more awesome than you
Food cant hurt us right ?
Yeah man this is ultimately wrong
It was a disaster when I had a great stomachache once
My dad said it is because I blablablabla
But I think it was because I ate chewing gums and right,just forget it

I love you because I am boring
I act like a moron when you ignore me because I have nothing to do
And being sad because of this is totally fun

Hah
Well
I do like you actually
I do
I really really do


Eca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#