2013

Assalamualaikum

So
Alhamdulillah
Everything went better

A new class
New dorm mates
New brain ?
LOL maybe

I dont know what should I do with this blog ?
Well to post something .
To write something .
I
Dont
Have
Anyone
As
An inspiration for me to write something
Well
He was an inspiration for me once
He gave me everything that I didnt expect to get
He changed my life
My whole life
Nahh
1% maybe LOL

If he was the one who made my fingers moved to write everything
So everything was about him
Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ?
Yeah
I admit it
Girls like to express their feelings about guys
Like to play with their own feelings
Then get hurt
Losing themselves in their own mind
I am wondering
Who am I ?

So Alhamdulillah
I have 28 new classmates
The boys are . Kind
There are no gangsters
Honestly I like these boys more than the boys of 2H
Yelah kan ?
As they dont make me feel I am a loser
Dont give me any blackmails
Yet .
LOL

The girls are
As usual

So my batch had a camp
An awesome camp
I didn't feel burden there as we slept early than usual except when we had to walk from our campsite to the Bukit Kluang
We didnt have a jungle-trekking
I was quite sad
But Alhamdulillah
The teachers played their roles well
They brought us to the seashore and it wassssss sooo soooo soooo yeyeahh !
As the wind blew fiercely
My tudung was so crazy
I couldnt control it as the wind had controlled myself

My group . Le me,Rosma,Ecah,Ila and Adlina
LOL .
With Miss Farina





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#