Hidup

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah
Everything went good
Nice
And smooth

I didn't want to loose her
But
I don't know .

We are all fine
You and me
Like something that cannot be apart
I loved you the way you were
Even she didn't like you
But I did

You were nice
Nice to everyone
You were taller than me and acted like Im nothing but a baby
Made me feel like I was everything to you
Your warm hands
Your big eyes
Your smile
They made my day

Until one day
Everything changed
Yeah
You are a big girl now
Knows many about the world
Keep holding the ball
Jumping in the air
Taking fresh air
Have a lot of new friends
Then ....

I am the one who gets the negative impact
You ignore me

Says who ?

You wanna know ?

Look at your right

You talked to her like I wasnt there
Okay
That's okay

Everything will be alright
InshaAllah

So
Choose one
Me or
Nahh
Just forget it

Remember this ,
Not everyone loves you
But Allah does
Think positive.say something nice,be nice
And everything will be eased and all right
InshaAllah

Know someone well before you judge them

But how about my case?

Still the same


Thirteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#