One Name

Assalamualaikum

A'asif
I knew that you were broken
I couldn't control myself
Yet I didn't expect you to be weak

The hands were yours
Stopping me from falling hard

I cried because I hated you so much
What was wrong with you I didn't know
But you cared about me and were so innocent

I was seen in red
But I couldn't let it go
I didn't want to see your face and my ego was high
High and risky

I also had an alter ego
When 'I don't know who you are' came and showed your poker face
We had a trouble and I couldn't clean up the mess that I'd made
And you didn't know that the red larva was burning me well

I didn't want to loose you
But you made me wanted it
Your disposition was bad for me
But there were your hands at my back

I love you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#