Encik Mahadi's Daughters

Assalamualaikum

Born separately
Have the same gender
They look alike actually

Just like another sun
Shining brightly just like some stars in my daydream
Bring me the colours of life
And taught me the pain of love

Just like those cheerleaders for Wildcats
Dancin' around with those colourful smiles
Send me away with their hard souls
Soaring my spirit
To live the life while I'm still alive
Alhamdulillah

Just like another part of my smile
The one and only bright smile
Gave me love and taught me how to love
Now I'm living with the half of the pain
Because the truth is hiding
And I have no soul to find it

Yeah
They are Encik Mahadi's daughters

The little sister
Made me knew him

Please
Don't ever regret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#