Ugh

Assalamualaikum

Ehemm .
Allahuakbar .

Let me be honest

Dear my sunshine and my heavy raindrops
I hope what I've been thinking and guessing about you
Is the truth of your life and soul
Because every single time I look at your funny fake face
I feel like you are stabbing me with your ignorance
Yeah I know ignorance is a bliss
But your ignorance for me just tearing me apart

Heh
Stop hoping for me to come back to you
You are nothing for me since
Since the last time you were everything to me
Just
Go away will you ?
Stop disturbing me because I don't want you no more
I want is no more you in my life
Don't you get it ?
Yes I'm treating you with this silence because
I don't want to treat you good no more

But
Why did you give me hopes ?

I'm not giving you a single hope no more today
So please step out of my life
Don't blame me for this

Yes it's my fault
I'm the one who is hunting for our pasts
There's no more us in your book
But there's you in my books

Just
Get rid of me,will you ?
Please understand
I don't want you to be hurt
But you are acting like a kid
Who wants to be burnt
Stop messing around

Messing around ?
Yeah
I never know that having this kind of feeling
For you
Is just a fun game
And I look like a girl
Who's messing around
With some blood on my chest

Just
Stop
Will you ?
If people don't want you
It means people don't want you
I don't want you
I have my own life and feelings
I can't just focus on you
The one that
Means nothing for me
You are not the one
Who I've been wanting to see everyday
You are not the one for me
And I'm just
Not the one for you

Yeah

*tears falling*

I've forgotten that
Allah knows what is best for us

Yeah
Now we have to remember
Medine,
Past is past
Now we live the present
Just
Forget me,okay ?
Because

You have forgotten me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#