Good Girls

Assalamualaikum

I should be filling my brain with some Chemistry facts
But when I woke up this morning

Allah
My head was utterly heavy I just didn't know why

I would always be afraid to tell people that I was sick
People were being too judgmental
And I wasn't so sure
If people around me would believe what I said

I would always have that one kind of thought

"People won't believe me,"

That's why whenever I'm sick
It's very hard for me to act normal
I would be like

"I just have to make a worst expression so that people would believe me easily,even though I'm not lying.."

It's sad
If your own friends don't believe you

Now I'm sick
I'm having a fever dear people

"Sakit itu penghapus dosa"

Chill man
InshaAllah !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#