Some other days

Assalamualaikum

I don't know what to say
Just
I've met a lot of people in my life
Yet it is still not enough
To be someone that is tough
And big enough
Because in some other days
I will meet some more
And I will be experiencing some more
Just in some other days

I don't know what to do
Just
I've lots of work to be done
Like finishing my Biology notes
Revising what I've learned
Solving those unfolded clothes in the basket
Yet I'm too lazy to work them out
To be another person
That is better
And much better

I don't know how to let it go
Just
I like to stay in the pasts
And throwing myself back in my old days
Remembering what are those things that had hurt me
Regaining more conscious
About who am I
About this life
That is so dull without the rememberance of Allah

I don't know how to choose
It's either the one that I've known better
Or the one that is changing
Just
It's kinda hard
But I chose to choose to just shut up
Moreover
I know that this thing isn't so important
Because it's not the right time yet

Our love with humans isn't our business
It's Allah's
Yet our love with Allah is our main business



Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum :) klau sudi singgahla blog saye ..ade entry baru :) blog awak baguslah siap ade nasyeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wsalam . :D thanks and inshaAllah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#