History

Assalamualaikum

Reading our old conversations
Was like
Digging back our old scenes

Sometimes I understood your words
That I couldn't get it when you were saying it
Sometimes I could find something meaningful
That could break me
Sometimes
I could read your attitude
And your intentions
But I wasn't so sure

There are a lot of questions that I want to ask you
And sometimes I barely could fight the urge
To say Hi to you
And sometimes I really wanted the old times back
And live in the present

I was looking at your house yesterday
And said it was fine if I couldn't see you
As I could see the house and things
That are keeping you until now

Sometimes when I washed my hands
I really wanted to lift up my head
And pointing my eyes towards your house
It would be nice if my eyes caught you

But nahh
I should press the pause button
Nice to know you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#