Try Hard

There she was
That smile was killing me slowly
Those guys were giving me some sort of killing stares

Then I knew
I wasn't good enough for a lass like her

She was a good looking girl
Had her own style
And didn't care much about others
A genius yet she was down to earth

I just knew
I had to try hard to get her

**

"Hey I'm Luke,20.."

She smiled

"I'm Selena,17.."

We became friends
But she had other friends
Who were cooler than me

And it seemed like she liked cool thing

So I learned to play guitar
But she was into those drummers

I tried to take her out
But I had no money

It was obvious
She was out of reach

Felt like I was trying extremely hard
To get her

**

The crowd goes wild
All of the girls are shouting out my name

As I take the main microphone
Wanting to sing a song for them
My eyes catch a slender figure

It is her .

She smiles

"You're 17 back then,weren't you ?"

She giggles

Well,what can I say ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#