Life

Assalamualaikum

You know
You aren't perfect
But I used to think that you were a perfection
A typical mind
When I saw you

I didn't know you very well back then
My friend said you were so good
You were about to change
Sorry I didn't notice your potential when I was younger,before
But then the more she told me about you
The more I keened of you

That was a big mistake

I thought you could fit my type
And I knew people are different
But I really thought you were like those other people
Was I wrong ?

A bit .

You are nice
You have the look
And those red lips
And the height
And those broad shoulders
And your own style

And you are weird
A rare guy HAHAHAHAHA
And you know how to crack jokes,perfectly
And I guess you have those fan clubs
And you got many followers
And you are . Kind of naughty
But you aren't bad

And now what should I do ?

Don't pick up the pieces of me
Well I know you won't

Alhamdulillah
Allah keeps you away from me

And I'm feeling a heartbreak
And I keep blocking you and unblocking you

I should stop now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#