Someone

Assalamualaikum

Allahurabbi
Maybe you are the most pure pearl I've ever known

You are suffering from something
And I don't know what is it
And you don't want me to know either

But I hope you will stay tough
Because Allah is always with us

You are being honest
And not remembering girls' names
Is not a weakness
Instead of crushing you with a bad comment
I'm proud of you mate

Your parents should be proud of you
Having a child whom would come to the Surau
Early in the morning
And faces Allah with fear inshaAllah

And your friends should be proud of you
Keep building up your own strength
And staying away from things that aren't important

And me,myself
I'm so proud of you my friend
Just stay there
As who you are
And don't you ever change
Unless to the better of your own soul and self


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#