Don't Stop

Assalamualaikum

This is my first time
I know this isn't important
But I think I just want to
Need to
Draw something
That will always give me the clue that you were here
Once

So
It is your fault
Haha nahh it is mine

I guess you didn't mean to shake my world
But it just shook
And I guess it was because of a friend

Hey Jamie
What's up ?
How's your back ?
I hope you and your family will stay tough
Know that Allah will always be there for us

Allah tests you because he knows you can bear it well
And you know you can

You want to get away from there
But please
This is your last time and please stay
Just for a few months

I have never thought that you will be this red for me
Hey Jamie
You're just . So kind
And almost perfect


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#