Pft #15

Assalamualaikum

The chirping sound of birds
Orange and red rays from the Sun
The blowing wind,memories keep on replaying in mind

Heart that can feel
Thoughts that can kill
Mind that can try to ignore
But everything works and I can't just push everything away from me

I hate to admit that I would always see you in my dreams
No one forces me to raise my hand,
No one has ever caught me red handed .
But I guess it's my fault .
I'm the culprit here
Allahurabbi .

I should get a grip
But it's not easy for me to be able to move on from everything the very next second after this
But I know if I really want to be free,
Right now I would be pulling every sock in those drawers with all my might
I have to try

Get over it already
Man .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey

It's Okay 2#

Hey 2#