Reality

Assalamualaikum

Life goes on,
That's the rule.

It hurts to think that now I'm all alone,
Spending the early morning,
Knowing that there's no other soul that I could wait,
Like those days,
To wake up.

You're no longer there.

It's painful to think that now everything is a bit tougher,
You're the one that I could depend on,
Sending me somewhere far,
Knowing that you would always come to pick me up.
You would always come to pick me up.
You would always come.

You're no longer there.

I would always be missing you.
And cry a lot.
The first few days of getting used to live without you,
Sure will be hard for me.

But soon I will take my leave too inshaallah.
Just like you, I move forward for the sake of everything around me.
For the sake of everything in the future.

And firstly,
For the sake of Allah.

I know that I have Allah with me.
And that's what keeps us moving on.

Well, all the best and take care.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go