For you I wish nothing but happiness

Assalamualaikum

You might have read it for millions of times,

"People come and go,"

And I once labelled you as one of them.
The 'sommer leave' term was pinned on your back since months ago.

But then I also knew I had actually walked out of others' life like it meant nothing.
I ended up doing the same.

You know what, I think everyone would come to somewhere and they would eventually leave.
After all, nothing is meant to stay in the same place.
We would be moving around, would not we?

But that's if you talk about it physically.

What about the presence in life?
The one you couldn't see but feel.

They left and you felt helpless.
Voids in your heart along with the scars.
Painful, was it?

We could never control people. Some days we could pull them close to us,
But if one day the attraction had gone weaker, moments by moments they bit you,
The thread would become loose,
You just had to let it be. If they chose to stay, then they would.
But if they chose to go away, then they would.

If you told them to stay but they wanted it the other way round,
It would do no good.
Neither for you nor them.

Yes, people do come and go.

Yes, it is painful and hard.
But that's how it is.
Whether you want it or not, you just have to get through it.

"Time will heal,"

They asked for how long I would need to wait? For the rest of my life?
Well, maybe.

Time will surely heal you,
But you will surely need time for it to happen.

Soon, this will teach you something.
Whether you will laugh out loud remembering it,
Or smile a little thinking you've gone it through,
Or not? Well I don't know.

May Allah ease everything for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go