Taylor Swift - All Too Well

Assalamualaikum

I hope I wouldn't be worried,
When you look so fragile in my eyes and almost break,
I hope I can just leave you there alone,
Before my heart starts to break, along with you.

I hope I would never have to overthink,
When you shut yourself and seem so far for me to reach,
I hope I can just let it go,
Before my inner self starts to scream out loud, facing you.

I hope I can let the rain wash away all of my memories of you,
The things you said the looks you made,
Everything about you and everything that becomes you,

I hope every time I look at you I would see a stranger,
I hope every time I see someone who looks like you I would never recall anyone,
I hope every time I find something that you like I would never have the urge to buy it because of someone.

What about you?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go