TS - Sparks Fly



Assalamualaikum

This time, the hair was wavy again. The cologne smelt strong,
Through his close breath, and that perfect lips and smile, I could sense some cigars.

The slender fingers with two rings on, running through the hair,
It was a heavy move, absentmindedly stealing attention,
My tired mind agreed to these thoughts,
I liked it; describing details and perfection in these eyes.

Quick little steps catching up to me,
Small stories about life events,
I found myself wanting to know more, searching for you in a different town.

Wondering about you as time passed by,
You came in the form of a sweet dream. It didn't describe you as I usually see,
But the wavy hair, and that one look, is all it takes.


kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda, the anthem of the heart, jun naruse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A - Stars in the Rain

The Bolter

Short Story