Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum

Thank you,Allah

For giving me these 5 years
To meet many people,
And learn so many things about life

I've learned to love my family,better
I've learned to miss 'em,harder

I was shaped to be a better muslim
I was shaped to be someone who is more bashful now
I was shaped,
To be hurt
To be someone who could swallow everything

And I was shaped,
To be who I am now

Thank you,Allah

For giving me such friends
Who are so nice
Who are there for me,whenever I need them
Who are everywhere for me,as they want to stay

Without you guys,
I might be someone else

And for everything that has happened
In my life
Tragically,sadly,happily,mysteriously
Thank you .
So much .

Sahut is where I've grown up

Alhamdulillah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go