A Name (recovered)

Assalamualaikum

That one name on my shirt,
Orange in colour, golden blankets those alphabets,

People were asking,
I said that was mine.
But a different name is written there.

I had always loved the idea of you,
Those beautiful eyes, along with your long eye lashes,
I had always thought that everyone would love 'em.

And I would be the first one to fall for you.

I had always loved to be with you,
A day without you by my side was like a year without rain.

Your name on my shirt,
That was me, showing the meaning of you in me,
It seemed small, but you had the deepest place,
So close and so dear to my heart.

And now that everything has changed.

Sometimes I still like to picture you and me,
In the past,

Present and future, that will still be secrets that only Allah knows.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go