Hey, again

Assalamualaikum

Hey, hi.

"You're good?"

"Yeah, alhamdulillah. What about you?"

"Alhamdulillah too. But, life's been stressful these few days,"

I smiled. Tried to choose words properly, wisely.
So that you would feel better.
Really wanted you to feel at ease.

But in the end,
I knew I couldn't.

Don't come to me just when you feel lonely.
I'm not the one who can fill you up.
In fact, nothing which is worldly-based can do that for you.

Don't come to me just when you feel bored.
My jokes, they seem like they can never get through you, maybe.
Plus I'm not a clown, I believe.
Or it seems like that to you?

Don't come to me just when you feel, you need to.

Just don't come.

I'd been wanting to know the truth.
I did ask, but no one could answer.
I did ask, but the person wasn't you.

But then I realized, whatever it is.
Guess that it brings no benefit to me?
It's gonna be useless.

Don't come back.

If you want to know something about me,
Here lies every unspoken thing about me.
I don't want to talk, I don't want to tell you myself.

You didn't want to know.
Yeah, you didn't.

I'm all good here.

I pray to Allah that He can help me to be strong,
Because sometimes I would stumble and fall.
Fall back and sometimes all is broken.

I hope you can be strong too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go