Life

Assalamualaikum

The morning was cold,
It's unusual.
It was completely different than the other mornings I had ever lived through.

I doubted myself in that pink suit,
I didn't think I was ready to swim the whole day, alone.

It was now or never,
But it's not that I could refuse and run away from it.
I knew I had to do this.

That day would decide, whether it was the last time I would be setting my foot there,
Or in the future, those buildings and pipes would be seeing me again.
Well, if you ask me what did I imagine on that morning,

There were two scenes; I failed and I succeeded.

Alhamdulillah,
I failed the 'jalan raya' test.

I wasn't even ready to drive myself on any road in this world.
And Allah knows best.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go