Well, hey

Assalamualaikum

It was good to be back, alhamdulillah.

You were the person whom I would always want to be with,
And I guess we were perfect partners back then.
I had always liked to walk by your side,
To sit beside you,
To line up behind or in front of you,
To do everything,
Even going to the ladies I would ask for you.

I thought I knew you deep enough,
Inside out.
But somedays I would come to realise that,
I might know nothing about the truth of you.

It would break my heart and the rest of me,
If you took your leave.
But then, we both have drifted away from each other.
Earlier than I had always thought.
Suddenly, that I didn't even realise.

It just, happened.

I was going on with the flow.
And you might do the same.

We didn't bother to look for each other.
To look for the old us.

It was good to know you keep me in your contact lists.

But last night was awkward, well I guess.

I thought I was all fine without you.

But last night made me realise that,
You have always been the love in my heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor