You

Assalamualaikum

Muse is not the most suitable word for you, in me.

You're like another part of me,
Who will always be needed by me,
Who will always have the best spot in this heart of mine.

You're the one I've always loved, to talk to.
To look at.
To hold.
To love, of course.

What has gotten into you?

These past few days you always managed to make me giggle.
With those tagging on Instagram, which I felt ridiculous,
Well guess that they don't have any relations to me.

Thank you for staying by my side
Since we were 13,

I couldn't find the exact reason why I have always liked to be with you,
But deep inside alhamdulillah, Allah gave me you,
You're a blessing in disguise, indeed.

For all the times you spent with me,
Thank you.
For hearing my stupid jokes and laughed,
Thank you.

I never want to tell you, that you are my precious.
I might be too shy to admit it.
But yeah.

You're precious to me.

You may not be perfect, well neither of us is,
But you always find pieces of me,
Or even if I've lost it,
You would always be one of them, which completes me perfectly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor