One Ok Rock- Good Goodbye

Assalamualaikum

People said childhood moments were amazing.
I once agreed to this saying.
My dad said true friends now could be found in high school,
But I rejected the opinion, or that saying to be exact,
Because I believed in the truth of my childhood.

You were one of the best memories I have from back then.
You had always been funny, and I believe you still are.

Remember the first moment we met?
I never knew you existed in the class when we were 8 years old,
But the new class arrangement set us in a group.
You told me there were some stink stuff beside my seat,
I turned my head only to find colourful rice on the floor.
Was it Nasi Minyak? I guess so.
And you laughed.

I liked to draw, nah actually I started to draw when I felt like I was left out,
They were talking beside me and I didn't know why I couldn't find words to join,
Then I started to copy a cartoon character on her pencil box.
They told me it was good. "Hey you know how to draw?"
Since then I thought of me as someone who, could draw a little.
And I guess you then started to draw things too.
The hair you drew was like mine. I didn't like it at first, it was my drawing.
But then I thought why not? At least we shared something in common.
The hair in our drawings.

I hated colouring but always tried to win in every contest.
But I never won anyway.
But I remember one time I fought hard and the teacher noticed my work.
I was almost there, I thought.
Then there you were, colouring passionately and pushed me aside.
As you won.

I liked to be with you. And sometimes I tried my best to act natural.
But we both knew what was inside us.
As time went by, and we grew up.
Things were forgotten. Or we just let them slipped through our own fingers.
They went unnoticed. And the case was closed by nobody.

I hope you will always be fine.
You're a good guy, and will always be one in my eyes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go