You 2#

Assalamualaikum

She reminds me of you.

It may be because of her looks.
She got that pretty eyes, just like yours.
Her fair skin shines bright in the light, just like yours.

Suddenly, everything that she owns makes me miss you.

It's okay.
Don't feel guilty.

Whatever that has happened between us,
I don't overtake it. But it was once painful and my heart shattered.
For that, you never have to say sorry.

Whatever has happened between us,
I don't really want to think about it. But it was once so contagious and I would end up always filling my mind with it.
For that, you never have to say sorry.

Whatever you thought you have done wrong and it has hurt me so bad,
Yeah, it does hurt. But you're not the one to be blamed.

The time you held my arm tight,
I hoped I had your trust in the palm of my hand.
The time you sat next to me and smiled sincerely,
I hoped I had your attention that would last longer.

The time you looked at me and told me everything would be okay,
It felt like I had been missing you since forever.

The time you handed over the 100 Plus drink to me,
Because I refused to have breakfast with you and him,
I wished our friendship would never sink into nothing.
I wished our friendship would never change over something so,
Simple yet so complicated. You get me?

I cherish your existence, even if it's for a while.

Come here, again. You never have to say sorry.
Never have to.

Instead, I'm sorry for everything.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"