You

Assalamualaikum

"I really want you to know that you're good enough,"

"Why?"

"... I don't know. I just feel like, I want you to know,"


Yesterdays I thought I had the answers.

I want you to believe in yourself. I want you to believe in whatever you are.
I want you to know that you're good enough, the way you are.

Because you, being you, is what I like the most.
You, looking the way you are, is what I like the most.

You, just the way you are.

When you said you were nothing,
Little did you know you meant most of the things that I favored.
When you said no one had eyes on you,
Little did you know you were the breathtaking view that I never wanted to take my eyes off of.
When you said you were a piece of crumpled paper,
Then I would iron you over and over again.


- Honma Meiko






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go