One Month

Assalamualaikum

It has been so long since the last I knew about you.
Since the last cold air we breathed, since the last time I felt trouble because of you,
Since the last day I knew it would never last, alhamdulillah.

Months have gone by, before our own eyes.
But the look on your face is still vivid in these eyes of mine.
The memoirs you gave me are still playing in this mind of mine.
The pain I once felt is still here, but it's slowly fading.

I still want to know about you, even the story we once wrote has been buried deep down I don't know where.
I still want you to know and notice sometimes, but I think you've slowly forgotten that I was there.
And you did wait for one season.

I still want to know the truth behind those twisted views you drew me.
Even though people around told me it was too far in the past I shouldn't dig in.

You made it seemed so special.
It's not that I longed for the same as her,
But.

I don't know.

Maybe all I ever need is one explanation from you.
Not from the others.
I want you, to face me and end it all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go