One Ok Rock - My Sweet Baby

Assalamualaikum

In the journey as I walked aimlessly,
I found you and never thought you would be this precious.
I found you and it happened too fast,
One second passed by me, I knew I couldn't forget about you.

You're my baby, sweet baby.

I kept you in the cage of my heart, thinking all I could ever do to protect you and us.
As I continued the journey, along with you deep in my chest,
I knew I was walking with one aim.

Reaching our destination, which once was mine all alone,
I'd be with you.

I let you out, dancing wild in your white dress.

You're my baby, sweet baby.

The world evolved around us,
Time was moving fast,
It was too fast I turned to my side to see your dust of presence.
Seconds passed, it went away and vanished, just like you.

That was what I thought. You left.

But then I realised I'd been running non-stop.

"You sommer leave," 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go