One Ok Rock - Notes'n'Words

Assalamualaikum

I had nothing to offer you,
My arms weren't long enough to reach you,
My eyes weren't clear enough to see through you,

My words seemed like they could never convince you to stay.

I ain't rich too.
I ain't the one that could attract you too.
I ain't somebody that could stand in the eyes of the world.

My everything seemed nothing to you.

But if some days you were feeling tired,
I would offer you some drinks so your throat wouldn't be all dried up.

If some days you were feeling broken,
I would try to give you things you would need to mend your soul.

If some days you were feeling worthless,
I would give you the looks of admiration.

If some days you decided to leave 'cause you had had enough,
Once again I would try to say the words that I really meant,

But as always,
My words seemed like they could never convince you to stay.

But it's okay, if it's me.

It has always been like this. If it's me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor