Thank You

Assalamualaikum

For everything you taught me, you will forever have my thanks.
I really, really do appreciate every bit of it, I really do.
A part of me is made from it. So thank you.

For coming in late and made me feel warm on that one evening,
You will forever be remembered. I really smiled and cherished those words of yours.
They were so beautiful and every piece of them was meaningful, for me.
So thank you.

For ignoring me when I thought I needed you, but actually I don't,
Thank you.

For your little attention when I thought I needed its whole, but actually I don't,
Thank you.

For breaking me when I thought you could mend me, but actually you couldn't,
Thank you.

For leaving me when I thought I needed you to stay, and you were here to stay,
But actually we both knew, your presence could never be forever here.
Your presence wasn't mine to keep. Your presence belonged to somewhere else.
I don't know where, but totally it's not here.
But remember that we all belong to Allah, to Allah one and only.

For those expectations that have ended up with me, dying,
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Conceptual Metaphor