All is Nothing

Assalamualaikum

Now I notice that I could think of a few titles for my posts.
Back then I preferred to write blank.
It was all that meant nothing. It's blank after all.

Now I really need time to wash everything away.
Needing time means I need to suffer a little bit more.
Needing time means I need to live with this ache for some more days.
Or months. But I hope it won't take years.

This is painful. I'm really crushed.
When you were flying up high in the sky, trying to chase that one flying kite,
But its owner shot you hard enough you fell down you almost died.
He never wanted you to chase it, never wanting you to own it.

The space I gave was a little bit too much. It was a little bit too much.
Too much I couldn't take it back. Too much now that I couldn't make myself to stand.
Too much now that it's too late.

You're still beautiful to me.
You still mean the whole purple sky.
You still shine bright and it takes me close to forever to let it fade.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go