The Faith - Jauhilah

Assalamualaikum

I have always noticed that you got this one attraction.

And I never thought it would come up with such a strong force.

Each time I turned to you,
One became two and it just kept increasing.
You seemed so special in every way you lived.

You shone brighter than the post lamps by the streets at the darkest nights.
Everything was blurry when you became the centre.
Even when you stood at the edge of the line, the angle would change to make you the centre of attraction.
Your magnetic field was so strong I couldn't describe it.

It is tiring and sickening. You're just out of reach.
It is wearing me out. You're making me stand in awe.
It is, sometimes unbearable. I would always want to steal your glares and stares.

This is not good. At all.

The recent calls were many and I started to delete them.
But since the day you called me and left a trace, I took time to clear the recents.
So the trace of your call wouldn't go away just like your figure.

I have told you.
You have always been someone who is so breathtaking even in a glance.

I should run away from you. But you had left since the first day.
Why should I even run? It's not even called running.

I should take steps back.
And try to save myself and my soul.

Lillahitaala I have to do this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go