Blank

Assalamualaikum

It might be the sparkles of dust beside me,
It meant empty, since a few minutes ago,
Brought in the feeling of lonely.

I don't know.

It might be the thought of you,
It meant loss, since a few weeks ago,
Reminded me to be sane and open my eyes.

I don't really know.

I want to see Maisarah and hold her warm hands.
I want to give her my best smiles and that brand new cup.
It doesn't make my pocket empty, but I know I bought it out of love.

I want to be out of here. It isn't that bad, I like it here but,
Somedays, it feels like I don't really belong here.

I don't know.
The air is suffocating.

But of all the thoughts that have been wandering around my head,
I know if I put Allah first in my heart,
Nothing would have ever been so bad.

I know if I live the life to please my creator,
I will have high aim in this life.
Nothing would have ever gone to waste.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go