Good Goodbye

Assalamualaikum

Saying good bye to my parents when I was 13,
Wasn't hard. I was glad and felt excited, thinking how I would be doing, living with my friends.
For the first time, I lived far away from them. But it wasn't that far.
I wasn't homesick, until I was 15. And that disease followed me for the next two years.

Saying good bye to my best friend when I was 13,
Was hard. I spent my school holidays at her house. We would be doing some things, with me thinking that those times would be kept as precious memories when I grow up. And they are, now.
Sometimes I do miss her. But we both now are doing just fine, now. Well, I guess. Alhamdulillah.

Saying good bye to my parents when I was 17,
Was the hardest. I didn't know how I ended up making that one choice, but all thanks to Allah, really. If it didn't happen, I wouldn't have met all of the angels in disguise there.
I was homesick, and that disease followed me for few months there. But luckily I had them with me.

Saying good bye to the half of me, just now,
Was one of the hardest. I knew one day could never be enough. Even days couldn't make up for what we have lost. But, we haven't really lost things, actually. Distance makes us love harder, missing each other, more than ever. I really like to sit anywhere with you, and doing anything is fine, as long as you're there beside me.

Saying good bye to you,
Was also hard. I knew I had to. And it will be hard now. But this aching I feel in my chest should be treated soon. Those overthinking thoughts should be gone soon. What to reach is just too high, and too impossible and hurtful. This bleeding I couldn't see should be stopped soon. And you, will be gone too soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go