I Miss You 4#

Assalamualaikum

Staring at this whole room, I knew one spot was left empty.
And you were supposed to fill it.

I still couldn't believe my eyes.
They couldn't bring the image of you, looking so tall and lost in your own world,
To my brain. I had always saved your figure in it whenever I came here,
I believed you'd always be here.
But I should wake myself up. You weren't there, you weren't anywhere near me.

Sweet bread and colourful cakes or chocolate cakes weren't your favourites,
Nor your half-favourites.
But you always knew I liked sweet things and you became one,
Sweet enough to buy them with me. and sit on the cold floor beside me to have a taste.
You never refused me. But now those sweet danishes took longer to be finished.

There was a cool blog here, but now it was relocated.
I didn't want to search for it, because I love tealive more and I want you to also taste it someday.
This afternoon I bought one, I asked them to put pearls in my drink.
But you weren't there to share it with me.

You weren't there to hear me out. Whatever the things I said, you always listened to me and were ready to laugh whenever I made failed-jokes. They weren't that funny, but you laughed anyway.

I wish you were there, here, anywhere near me.
I wish you were sitting on your own and watched any videos on youtube.
I wish I could ask you now what video you are watching.

I miss you, I couldn't even believe myself now that I'm missing you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go