One Ok Rock - Change

Assalamualaikum

The moment you cared about me,
By asking my whereabouts and my doings,
Whether I was home or still wandering around the city,
Sometimes I thought it would be nice if you're still here,
And still care about me.

The moment you laughed when I said something,
The sneakers you wore and the old shoes of mine you looked at,
Sometimes I thought it would be nice to see you again,
And I buy the sneakers my friend told I would look good with them.

The moment you called for me and showed me like I was needed,
Sometimes I thought it would be nice if you still feel like you need me,
And wonder about my absence and presence.

Of course they were just thoughts that I needed to erase.

Now you're nowhere to be found,
And I'm somewhere you know it doesn't matter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go