One Ok Rock - Pierce

Assalamualaikum

When it snowed and your front porch was all white,
With those black boots, untied, I helped you with that extra shovel.
It was cold but we sweated a bit, I saw you smile and say,

"Tie up those boots,"

When it rained and you left your mini umbrella home,
With those sneakers, untied, I ran to you with an extra brolly.
It was cold and we were all soaking wet, I saw rain drops between your eyelashes and you said,

"Tie up  those sneakers,"

When it was sunny and you hurt your eyes in front of the traffic lights,
With those oxford shoes, untied, I told you I got an extra Rayban,
It was hot and you stopped by, I saw you laugh and say,

"Those shoes, they need to be tied up too,"

You seemed to care but through every season I learnt something.
You were never there to tie them up.
But thank you, those words were nice and warm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"