MFS - Flame

Assalamualaikum

People were ice skating.
While the scene kept me waiting.
I pretended to be staring,
When the clock was counting.

The seconds didn't even matter. For you until the next sunrise I willed.
The long road didn't even weigh on my shoulder. For you to the other side of the mountain I would.

I thought I was crazy.
But sanity was never the definition of me.

The minute you came I could see nothing.
Seemed like the world was spinning as the breath chasing took place.
All the differences you showed on the day still, you were captivating.
Walking and talking, leaving steps only I would someday trace.

Your simple wasn't a piece of paper at all.
It was extra and I wasn't expecting anything, honestly.
But your face washed away the taste of pudding mixed with strawberry,
The picture turned black and white it was the last call.

The line was finally drawn.
We both knew it now.
I understood it fully now.
It was okay I told myself it was finally dawn.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go