MFS - Missing You

Assalamualaikum

You have always been like that,
I didn't remember any kicks or punches from you,
But believe me it hurt every time I recalled your face,
Pressed against the red and blue mini tent.
I'm sorry I kicked you in the face back then.

We both were scolded later on.

All of those messages of mine you read,
It's okay, you're forgiven the second I knew about it,
Because as far as I remember,

You were there beside me when the room was pitch black,
You read ujang with me when we both were scared to sleep,
Then papa came we quickly hided ourselves in that thin blanket.

You were so eager to give me a ride on papa's motorcycle.
Then we went to pasar bukit payong together.
We didn't really have needs there, but I guess you really liked to travel around squeezing the handles.
Then we watched naruto together while eating snacks we bought from the pasar.

We would play that anime fighting game, was it Street Fighter?
I would always win in every round, by pressing any buttons on the stick,
Then you thought I knew some hacks and asked me to teach you.

You barely told me about you back then.
But your friends were calling out my name and screamed out the things you did in class.
Well, they were supportive, I guess.

I appreciated every moment we spent together,
With you, telling me about the girl you liked,
And told me she was cute and all.

Every moment we spent together,
With you, asking for my mp3 in the car.

Every gift you gave me,
That headphone is the best I really love it!

Thank you for being a good listener.
Thank you for all those words, along.

Thank you for trying your best to comfort me.
Thank you for telling me to not be sad.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Thank you for those movies you downloaded to watch with your adik, especially me hehe.
Thank you for driving me to bitara and also for picking me up.
Thank you for every teaching.

Thank you for being the best brother ever for me.

I miss you along.

Because Take is so good looking isn't he

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go