Nell's

Assalamualaikum

Nell's,
Brings back memories.
Those words are deep, and full of meanings.
And beautifully sung.

Yeah. It's okay.

Living moments with you once is more than enough.
I'm okay with just memories lingering around.
The scent you brought in, the traces you left behind.
It's okay.
I can go through them when I'm not tied up.

Breathing with you for a few times is more than enough.
I'm okay with just looking at you from afar.
Only need to know that you're doing fine.
All I have are high hopes for you.
My heart is broken but I'm fine with it,
But live my hopes up.

Laughing with you means more than anything,
Hearing you laugh makes me feel so good,
Trying my best to be normal,
But the air felt more relaxing, brushing my cheeks,
With the sweet sound of your voice,
I know it will never last.

For the ones that have become memories,
I'm sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go